Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Premier 2019 User Permissions (Read 345 times)
agnesjacob

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Premier 2019 User Permissions
May 12th, 2019 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
Hi all,

I've been using Enterprise for years. Our cost for this year was supposed to go up to over $3,600/mo, a 114% increase. Luckily, we'd never done the most recent update, which would have converted it to SAS - meaning if we didn't pay our annual fee, we'd lose access to our company info.

So I purchased Premier 2019, and am setting up the company, but have run into an issue. With Enterprise, I'd used simple user "roles" for my staff - assigning AP and AR roles. These roles worked just fine, without any major fine-tuning. They had enough access to do their jobs without seeing my overall company financials. With Premier, the permissions aren't even grouped the same. Support was no help - even Enterprise support (which is usually stellar!) was shocked at how non-intuitive and vague the permissions in Premier are, and couldn't find any detailed info for me. He actually sent me a link to a 3rd party site that had better info than Intuit.

In Premier, you have to go thru 10 screens, assigning somewhat vague permissions.

Does anyone have any idea how I might simply replicate the roles I used in Enterprise? If not, I'll be relegated to doing the best I can, then logging in as that user and poking around interminably to see what they have access to.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Reference:

https://forums.quickbooksusers.com/forumdisplay.ph...

conversion rates from linkedin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint